ollowing the successful first edition in 2013, CNES (Centre National d’Etudes Spatiales) has decided to organize the 2nd Ground-based Space Facilities Symposium in 2017.
The symposium will focus on:
- Launch Range Facilities,
- Launch Complexes,
- Test Facilities.
These topics share common themes, such as:
- protection of people, property and the environment,
- optimisation of costs, schedules and technical performance during both development and operational phases,
- operation activities,
- quality and dependability,
- validation and qualification,
and also specific themes for each topic:
- launch range facilities: general layout, telemetry, telecommand and location systems, down-range tracking, telecommunications, meteorology systems, specific needs for reusable launcher stages, coordination of operations, control/mission centers, satellite preparation facilities, etc.
- launch complexes: infrastructures, flame exhaust ducts and ground acoustics, lightning protection, control benches, launcher ground interfaces, gas and propellant systems and associated production facilities, etc.
- test facilities: for launcher engines and stages or payloads.
We look forward to your participation in this unique event.
** Further details on linked website **